Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Orbit Time and Cosine

DoNow: Whiteboard the Simple Harmonic Motion Graph problem.

AIM: I can describe time period equations for systems that follow simple harmonic motion and how the restoring force is used in the equations.

Activities:
- Submit Get In Harmony HW
- Tableshare Never Odd Or Even HW
- Centripetal Motion & Time Period (notes)
- Whiteboard Orbit Speed & Period
- I Palindrome I HW

Homework:
 I Palindrome I HWNever Odd Or Even HWToilet Paper Challenge

Textbook Review: Ch 13.4-5

Coming Up:
More Harmonic
Toilet Paper Rolling Challenge, Due: Block 04-05 Mar15
Toilet Paper Rolling Challenge BONUS, Due: Mon., 09Mar15
Semester Photo Project, Photo 4 & 5, Due: Mon., 09Mar15
Wave-like Motion TEST, Soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home